Thursday 2 April 2015

Testimony & Thanksgiving Service (Pastor J. K. Abiodun) 02-04-2015

MY SERMON NOTES
NDIC/DMO Chapel,
Central Business District,
Garki, Abuja - Nigeria  
2nd April, 2015

* Speaker: Pastor J. K. Abiodun
* Testimony & Thanksgiving Service
 
* Text: Luke 1:46-49 →" Then Mary said, “My soul praises the greatness of the Lord! My spirit exults in God, my Saviour, because he has looked favourably on his humble servant. From now on, all generations will call me blessed, because the Almighty has done great things for me.
His name is holy."

* God decided to use a 'nobody' for His glory & she testified to the glory of Lord

* "When you are believing the Lord, hold onto Him without exception."
- Mr. Johnson Amadi

* Those who know how to think, will know how to thank

Song:
My Soul doth magnify the Lord,
My Spirit praise your name
For death could not hold Him captive,
Even in the grave, Jesus is Lord,
Even in the grave, Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment